Tiffany Tan
this site the web

The Skin of an Egg


Darn, i neglect my blog again. Oppsie daisie~i've been really busy with college stuff. Just done with my theater mid term and it goes ok i guess. Better than what i expect. And now final its just around the corner, i need some ideas again.


Here's what im gonna write about.


HADA LABO Cleanser. My previous Dermalogica just finished and i aint gonna spend shit on it. Its too costly and they did not sponsor anymore. So...i would rather eat with that money. Xoxo


They will sponsor me for expensive facial but i dont undrestand why not skin care? FML. Nevermind, i discover a new goodie and already add her in my skincare family =D




When Chinese New Year is around the corner for sure i needa have a good cleanser right? No zits please on the very moment of the year. I've been using it for almost 2months and i found it not bad so im gonna share it ith all lovelies here.



Gals will alays hunted for cheap and ichiban stuff from top to toe. SO DO I



I first know HADA LABO is because of its very damn chun toner that has a boombastic quote " A drop that locks the ocean" Damn kua cheong right? But hey hey hey, its true, infact not the whole ocean maybe but surely all the moisture that you need for your face. Go try the sample they had in Guardian im sure you ill be amaze by how instantly you feel after few seconds of applying.




Hada Labo cleanser got three series. Whitening, moisture and tamaghoda (卵肌).
Im taking the normal one -Tamaghoda but it aint that normal as u thought. It means bringing your skin back to the time you were born. Means FLAWLESS!



Well for sure i can tell my skin aint that FLAWLESS now lar, i mean when you use microscope you will still saw some bigger pore trapping oil seed inside. This consider bad bad skin even without zits! But the main thing is, it help me to reduce my clog pores. IT REALLY WORKS!



Description: With a philosophy "perfect and simple", Hada Labo uses only the purest ingredients that are beneficial to the skin, with no unnecessary addictives and manufactured under strict pharmaceutical standards.


  • Contains AHA/BHA for gentle exfloliation to remove impurities, dirt and oil trapped within pores

  • Polishes away dullness and refines skin's texture for visibly clear, smooth and radiant skin

  • Skin pH balanced. Low irritation

  • Free of fragrances, mineral oil, alchohol and colorant

Well, foam type normally after washed it will let your skin feel kinda dry and tight (based on expiriencing Biore, and only apply to same price range product). But this, it aint gonna happen! The best thing is, its gonna reduce clog pores. I've been facing skin problem since the non stop working period for event who need 12hrs make up plus heavy! Now as the result, my clog skin getting better. I can really remove it easily by using my finger (soft).

Why not adding to your shopping bag like me? You just get it for only 20 bucks less.

1 comments:

hEnRy said...

And still is an Egg.
smooth? shining?

 

N.o.t.e

World Peace

Mwah!

Since I Met My Sun-shine

    Daisypath Anniversary tickers