Tiffany Tan
this site the web

Chapter 1.6


Fresh from him. Received this one day earlier for monthsary pressie =)
Heart it much!!! Never thought that he would bought this for me, like seriously!
Its a charm, so in the future I'll be adding more and more to my bracelet just like a set of memories!
(self thought he will be buying more xD)





Here we go, round and round, back in one.
It was so close we are going  to loose each other That NEAR!
Every fight almost tear us apart, eventhough it meant nothing when we recall back because it was just some super duper small matter. I'm wondering, how could we make it to that BIG.


After every fight, we bring it back to conversation again and it makes us laugh our ass off cause you must be trying to do something stupid during cold war period or you confront about my cb attitude and i hafta recall back since when i had it on my face. And I'm surprise, you never feel ashamed to tell me what funny thing you did and I'm sorry i laughed at you (because I'm just too happy), from this...i knew that you put me before your ego, something that i barely could make it.Even a sorry, its hard for me.


I always have this thought "its better to loose your ego than loosing your loved ones" but when it really happened, this doesn’t stay in my mind!



We could be really sweet and lovey dovey and its so common for us. But once we are fighting, i cant stand it. Every word hurts like hell! (Can you hear me? You know i count on every single word!) Maybe it was me because i don't allow cooling period during arguments, i must fight till bleeding yet still fighting, people raising white flags i still move forward. Shoot me.
Can anyone tell me how you peeps overcome those moment?
How to cool down weih when im so hangat to talk argue?
He's been telling me this idea ages ago but i just cant...=(


两个性格撞得怦怦声的人就这样一起走过十六个月
还真的有丁点不可思议!
他平时都会很有风度,连吃饭就算他妈不喜欢他盛饭给我他都会把我服侍得像公主般(当然不是每一次,我可不是行动不便)
惟有吵架时他顿时判若两人,没风度!可能是我欺人太甚吧!
从刚在一起吃冰淇淋都要分得清清楚楚每人一球到现在一起变胖,本小姐打鼻鼾声和睡觉到处流口水他都把它变成习惯。说真的,当第一次他告诉我我会打鼻鼾时还蛮惊讶的!就连我自己也不知道呃!他怎么可以一脸不在意的样子告诉我。日子久了,现在的他还会形容我打鼻鼾的方式让我知道。还记得第一次他告诉我时,我羞得没地方躲!!!现在这已是饭后笑话了,感觉真的经历了很多。



吵吵闹闹,分分离离,我们还是在一起
我想了很久为什么能撑下去,终于!我知道答案了。
我们两人只是为了意见不合而闹的热血沸腾鸡犬不宁,心都没变。没变心的人,心还是系在一起的。况且如果闹闹意见就说再见,岂不很可惜?



#有些事还是说华语好,感觉表达得较贴切。半桶英文和华语,请笑纳 =)






0 comments:

 

N.o.t.e

World Peace

Mwah!

Since I Met My Sun-shine

    Daisypath Anniversary tickers