Tiffany Tan
this site the web

Full House at Sunway Pyramid




Wearing my blinkie to college today. As it is half transparent so i wore 3layers that day included my bra. Malaysia weather is not suitable. FML!





Argh~i miss that smile. Too many shit happen lately.



 

New lovey dovey PINK bag. I guess everyone in college already know I'm so into pink. They all start to categorized me as PINK. =.=''
Its been a long time I've been Sunway, this picture is taken ages ago when i have 3 hours break. Luckily i changed my schedule if not I'll be lunching at Sunway all the time because its the best place i can spend my 3 hours.




 
Someone took some effort bringing me here by doing research. And I'm surprise because i never thought Sunway had FULL HOUSE too.


As usual, all white.













 
Fake puppy i met.

 


Cute yet scary.




 
Surrounding by white flowers. Me like!





Full House Menu





Spot my name! LMAO, seems kinda accurate but I'm Cancer.



OWH! She likes pink too!



 




Tiny pottie plant.




Ice lemon tea with mushroom soup.




Ice blended choc there sucks to the max!




Spaghetti with mushroom and ham. Over cheesie milkie, ewwww~





Some weird sauce served with chicken.




and huge fries who ruin my diet.



 

Dessert comes with set. I swear i will never eat it again. It just taste like sponge cake and the taste in worst than those pandan sponge cake which is selling at night market.






Wasting food is not good but we really cant stuff in anymore.




Poke you to death! Never taste such suckie chocolate thiggie in my life.




Nice tissues huh? But i hate restaurant which is stingy to gave out their tissue. What for wasting money to print your logo on the tissue and when customer ask you for tissueSS, you gave them only ONE! Who really gonna look at the LOGO?!




Saw gigantic bow hairband with sequins. But its so expensive compare to other places.


I love WHITE!





Bedazzled bear-bear selling for Rm99.90 if not mistaken.







Final is 2 more weeks away. I just don't have the mood at all.
Suddenly craving for dessert, ice cream...loads of them!
I need Starbucks, pool, movie, good food, sing K and chatting session!




4 comments:

hEnRy said...

Full House food not that really nice.
just the environment scores
XD

fai said...

Full House~~~

SHAHRUL HAIRY DOT COM said...

Hello Tiffany! =D

Came from Eric Yong`s Blog, i saw your pretty photos there. Are you model by the way? =D

yours
SH

Tiffany Tan said...

Hi shahrul,
Yea, freelance model =)
ur pic kinda charming tho! Great smile like this =D

 

N.o.t.e

World Peace

Mwah!

Since I Met My Sun-shine

    Daisypath Anniversary tickers