Tiffany Tan
this site the web

Gotcha April Fool




Woopah Loopah! Surprisingly this year i dint get fooled by anyone.



It can say as very lucky and also boring. Awwww...i miss high school loads.
FYI, I was from Chinese private school Chong Hwa Independant High School. Those day we used to play with the flour and egg, or maybe create some big jokes on someone. Breaking the school laws, we play...eh hem...those fireman use to put off fire...you know i know =D






Whole day dint get con by someone but just wishing me "Happy April Fool". Unbelievable! Maybe i look to serious to them no one dare challenge me. So i decided why must i wait people come and con me? I'm the one who should started it. XD






Was thinking who is my target...he/she must be the first and last. ONE SHOT sure kena KAW!




So i actually chosen my boyfie as the lucky guy among all! He should feel proud for this. I let him feel heavenly hell in a mins different.



I msg him..."I don't feel like being together anymore..."



After the delivery report tone i heard there goes the ring tone. IS HIM! I drag a while more to answer his call.



Note:

  • with big capital means that he's shouting insanely =0

  • Pink font=me, normal colour=him


"Hello"

"What happen to you again? Why suddenly like that?"

"Nothing ar..."

"What you wanna say then?"

"I already send you the msg."

"WHY MUST YOU BE LIKE THAT! WHAT HAPPEN! YOU KNOW LIKE THAT WILL MAKE PEOPLE GO CRAZY ONE OR NOT! Just tell me the truth, what happen?"

"I just feel like it would be better if I'm single, I'm not suitable to be in relationship."

"AFTER TOGETHER SO LONG YOU SAY THIS?!"

"Can you don't be so mad?"

"YOU MAKE ME CRAZY ALREADY, HOW CAN I DON'T MAD? Yesterday you want me sing for you as lullaby, you want to collect that ribena code i drink all for you, even post dumb thing at FACEBOOK. I do everything for you and now you like that. HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO NOT BE MAD? YOU WANNA PLAY DIE ME ISIT? (sorry for the broken English, i think he really lost his tempered and mind)"


I was about to laugh but i keep on controlling it in order i ruin my supa perfect plan. Heheh~

And one thing he suddenly gone insane, yell at me like mad people, i start to shivering if i tell him the truth that I'm actually making a fool on him, how he gonna react? Damn scare lor!



"I'm sorry, i dint mean to do that but i just realised."

"You say you miss me this and that, then now what!"

"Okay, if i tell you the truth will you get mad?"

"What? You got another boyfriend isit?"

"Erm...erm...erm..."

"Stop that and tell me the truth."

"I found out that both of us..." kept repeating for 3 times...

"I found out that we dint actually celebrate APRIL FOOL so..."


-he get silent- and scare me to death! I say "Sorry..."

"Eat shit lar you, make me so mad."

"Sorry bu."

"How can you play with this kinda issue!"

"I'm sorry"

"You nearly make me jump down the building!"

"You are laughing right now isit. Don't pretend if you are actually very happy now okay!"

"Eat shit lar you!"

"I love you bu!"

"Please don't play with this anymore okay?"

"Then what? I'm actually pregnant and got a kid? Or I'm actually a married women?"

"Cannot. I will die faster if you take that as a joke. You make me wanna die and live."



Gotcha Mr Sun! Better get your ass prepare for the coming April Fool. It will be more kaw!

Mad satisfied and sucessful plan XD







0 comments:

 

N.o.t.e

World Peace

Mwah!

Since I Met My Sun-shine

    Daisypath Anniversary tickers