Tiffany Tan
this site the web

Happy One Month-sary, Baby Sun




We've been together for one month now, from quarreling everyday till now...we are still hugging each other tight. This is what really freaks us out. Now...we fight less but talk more. Once there is a problem, we voice out. Even how upset and how angry we are. I guess this is what we've learned in this first month.

As baby said, the way we get together are too fairytale style, time that we had to understanding each other are not deep enough, many misunderstanding happen all the time and lead us to war again and again. Just now, baby just said that he realise we fight less lately and i get stunt. I dint even realise until he said so.

Think back to how we met, how we ate our first ice-cream and first horrid movie on the first date, the first time i met your parents and sister, and my very first time spill my saliva on your pillow when I'm sleeping you still said it smell nice but kept teasing me, how we act like retarded and laugh at each other, how we blame but still laughing at the end, how we fight and burst into tears...it reminds me a lot.

I still remember clearly, how you hold my hand for the first time. It happen naturally when we both walking on the street after we took our tea break. I feel sweet honestly, but i never told him. It was my first time starting a relationship without pop out any questions like "can you be my girlfriend?" This is what i don't know how some of my girlfriends told me they started their relationship naturally without any questions and answering "yes". Now this time, i do feel how it's like. Its a feel that tell you to say yes from the deepest side of your heart.
But after two day, you suddenly said that you got a question to ask me. What you asked really makes me into tears. You said "You willing to be my girlfriend?" LOL~aren't that suppose to ask at the first day how come you were asking this after two days later? Dumbo~

Just wanna tell you that...


I love you
for giving your heart to me
and trusting me with your pride
I love you for wanting me
and needing me by your side

I love you
for the emotions
i never knew i had
I love you for making me smile
whenever i feel sad

I
love you
for your thoughts of me
where I'm always on your mind
I love you for finding that part of me
that i never thought I'd find

I love you
for the way you are
and for how you make me feel secured always
But most of all I Love You
cuz I know you're mine for real
Happy One Month-sary...to me & you

0 comments:

 

N.o.t.e

World Peace

Mwah!

Since I Met My Sun-shine

    Daisypath Anniversary tickers