Tiffany Tan
this site the web

KAMPACHI @ PAVI + DIVA gathering @ CANTON-I

AUG 14, 2009

Went lunch with Edward, surprisingly his working in ETSU! Whee~thought of getting stuff from him since this brand is recommend to prevent ageing and sun block pills but too bad he told me this product is for age 25 above. I'M NOT! happy? LOL
Just woke not long ago so don't feel like eating oily stuff or heavy meal so...Japanese food is the best! I've always past thru this shop but never tried before, finally~wheepie!



the little pot is the tea we ordered...black sesame rice tea if not mistaken
How it taste? It taste TEA lor... XD

Decor with alot oh shoju

CHIRASHI SET that comes with tempura, raw fish, ramen, chawamushi and fruits

colourful fruity~pineapple, watermelon, dragon fruit, peach and longan!
Dint really finished it cause was full! The soup not bad but i dont really like the ramen...i love pan mee! lol

prawn is always my favourite!

from left to right: egg roll(love this alot!), prawn, tuna, and etc...btw, the raw fish is super fresh! No stinkie taste at all

chawamushi, my must had during japie time!

this should be rice included in the set but i change it to salad, wondering a mee cause me almost full till vomit, if it was rice? what will happen?

SUSHI BENTO SET










the bake rice with sesame tea looks

cream puff as my dessert!
After went home~received call from the dance gang, whee! My ex coach was back from FINLAND! If not mistaken...i haven't seen her for 5 years! She was the youngest coach we had before!

pic pic while waiting for frens to pick up



Around 7 we gather at MID VALLEY CANTON-I, i was a bit late...hahah! When i arrive, seeing them sitting there makes me kinda nervous. Suddenly feel hot for no reason.

Owh~miss this moment alot, we used to gather around after dance class finished and hang at some restaurant to chit-chatting...now everyone start to work and stuff, that chance is getting lesser and lesser! Appreciate today^^

The 2 pretty senior in our diva gang! lily and bai he~
That is their real name, NO FAKE! Maybe we should get more junior that name rose, tulip, etc...XD

Our dance gang should be more than what u saw here, unfortunately not all of them are attending due to some reason, but we still have fun!

Our ex coach^^ love her big eyes alot. I still remember last time i used to dance with a bitter gourd face and she always call me "ah yuan"...that day, they mention bout this again! LOLx
Is she the one who teach me we should grab the light when we are on stage. NOT TO SHY BUT SHINE. I still remember...

Ming Teng and me
my babe Bernie and me...this bitch went to Sarawak damn long...and rush here immediately from airport...miss her. We fight before for everything, but not guys. For us...what is guy in between us? NOTHING!

QiDong, my little senior, he's the one that always wipe my tears of after break up...LOL
shy eh~~~
love u much!

0 comments:

 

N.o.t.e

World Peace

Mwah!

Since I Met My Sun-shine

    Daisypath Anniversary tickers