Tiffany Tan
this site the web

LUCKY 9 POOL BISTRO MODEL SEARCH 2009---1st heat

AUG 19, 2009


today is the day~the model search I've been rehearsal for the past few days. Rushing here and there like mad dog non stop. Until today i still own a chubby face, SHIT!
Arrive there at 5pm, get ready for make-up and hair-do. When I'm done, its already 8pm +
Make up stuff...I'm always interest on this. That's why I'm giving question to the make up artist non stop. Asking which brand better? Why must it in this way? blah~~~~
in order to save the time, 2 in 1

the make up artist in age 30 that does not look like 30! just like cute litt xiao mei mei lo...envy
shino, joseph the hair stylist
I've been sitting there so freaking long...end up, i dont even care how people might think bout me because my ass in sooo damn "sour"

maybe one day, i'll try blonde? should i?

jason the hair curler guy~lolx

shino~miss him alot lo. now he went to taiwan jorr for a month. will be back soon i guess....

joseph and me

if not mistaken, her name is....cindy?
finally the hair is done, love curls~but i hate when i wanna play with my hair. It STOP ME DOING THAT!
the flower twist created by joseph

outfit by LeeAnn, hair by ELEMENT DOT STYLE, make up by STYLING PAVILION

introduction session, i guess im not that nervous at that time but after that my body is in fire...somebody call 911~

posing session for VIP and vote

then later on, pool session but not playing pool. Just pose with the cue. That's all~
bikini session
this is the worse part of all in the entire competition! I feel embarrass and i got nothing to show at all...GOD DAMN IT! And all those people eye like...looking some place that i don't feel comfort with it. At that moment, i just wanna get myself out!




all the pretty babes of first heat
left to right:
elle, michelle, forget, me, raine, sally, vivian, eleanor, grace




















camwhoring while waiting for the result. Im so damn tired now and the time is almost 1am...!!!
Never get a chance to sleep at all and i woke at 6am today!


















darling grace, hot eleanor and me~














dear raine and me
AYI, she mixed with thai if not mistaken




















standing beside her i feel horror. She is sooo skinny and im afraid that i might broke her bone. LOL





announcing result moments...im pretty sure that every gals is in pressure. For first heat they will only select 6 gals and if u are not in...












Finally sally and me is in! Look how happy is she and im happy for both of us too. At least i love to chit-chatting with her alot. Shes friendly...unlike some gals that....u know~



















the 6 semi-finalist selected for 1st heat.
good luck gals~




havent got the chance to thx u guys~
thanks for the support at that day and voting
and thanks too all the photographer as well for the leng leng pic ^^

no. 4 aint that bad at all...
at least im the higher rank for the day...maybe its not "dead" to me
its tiff lucky no.!
frozen sandwich as supper...LOL

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interessanter Beitrag

 

N.o.t.e

World Peace

Mwah!

Since I Met My Sun-shine

    Daisypath Anniversary tickers