Tiffany Tan
this site the web

nothing i can do

my limit was 3...all along its the same
事不过三
now this time, it has excess my limit and reached
thats all for now
its hopeless...im tired...

i've been trying so hard...and now i know there is nothing i can do but letting u move me like a doll
u decide all of me, u make all the decision for me
u thought it was the best for me, but fark u! IT IS NOT!
that's all...i can remember clearly u say u wont do that again...but now...u repeated again and again
i would love to be china doll, japan doll, pretty doll, but aint stupid doll

tell me...how much u can understand a feel of being moving here and there?
i thought i did my best to support u by telling what i think in my heart
but hell yeah...im still a loser at last.

U? nothing but end in failure cause u never had a hope to fight with me

2 comments:

keiz_jy said...

太多的束缚只会将自己慢慢逼近死角,他不断地推,你却不断的反抗,到头来却是两败俱伤。。。

人生不如意事十之八九
将仇恨摆在心头,苦了自己
也苦了他人> <

PS:其实我也不到自己在说甚~~生命很短暂,不要浪费太多时间在一个不珍惜你的人>.<

hEnRy said...

quite sad seeing u being treated like that...

 

N.o.t.e

World Peace

Mwah!

Since I Met My Sun-shine

    Daisypath Anniversary tickers