Tiffany Tan
this site the web

My Spray War Begin!!!

After the dinner, we switch to The Curve. Compare with One Utama, Curve is much more crowded than it because it was more happening there! Bubu went to toilet and this is the very first time i came out earlier than him. The toilet sucks cause it stinks. This happen all the time especially when this kinda festive seasons.

A memorable day i should record down, not because of 2010 is because I'm early out of the toilet than him in the last day of 2009.







The gang are going for dinner now. HooHoo~too bad we had it earlier so went in Kim Gary just for a drink. Missing the Milk Tea loads.







Even Kim Gary are full and there is still a que to wait for.







Its my love for this "current" period, but still never forget floral. =)
Should wear with nude bra but i was too rush to stick and re-stick, I'm bad and can say that I'm not good using it. Perhaps should ask someone give me some tutorial class. HOHOHO, actually i did had that class before when i was in pageant but hell...i still noob in that. That's why nowadays i don't really work for make up shows or body art event, it is 100% confirm wearing nude bra and i got no idea with that.






I were the one that used to love hiding behind him but now...








Everything came in a surprise, the thing that unexpected help you gain more that you ever realise.


Moon you are way so beautiful that i wont bear to hurt ya. CRAPS! Everyone is trying do know more bout the moon now, its just the time of the matter, when that time arrive its gonna be the second Earth.






Finally after 15min or maybe longer waiting, I'm tasting my Pineapple drink now. Yea yea, i know i tell you i miss Milk Tea but i change...

We both expected too much on that drink that we though it should come in REAL Pineapple juice but it was from the tin.








One of the guy gf.






They are so sweet. Couple who order the same thing from food to drinks. Wow~





Don't get influence by me, they ain't really gay ass la. Its just that day we have 4pairs of couple but they are the only pair who don't have a gf, so they were order to stick with each other tight.








Food and Fun





His Ribena Ice Blended






Suddenly an extra order we made, someone gotta swallow it but it ain't gonna be me.





Around 11.45 here we are, preparing for some real fun.
I'm attracted by the spray, I'm in love and i can't get my eyes off. Last we are adding it in to item to be need for war.







Christine-Tiffany-opps~






Credits to Christine. The moment just right in time.
Ignore his hair decor, it was my fault I spray on someone and he kena by protecting me. If he was HUGE enough...i can hide by not getting one tipsy bitsie bubble, too bad i kena too. Oh, I'm not blaming but its the way i express how much i appreciate it.







Too bad our head is too big! But this picture I'm sure it will be much more prettier than what they had up there. Hmph~I'm trying to appreciate lah...







Finally they show us some BING-BANG-BOOM

Tell ya, instead of going KLCC, Sungai Wang...i think here is much more better than all of it.


KLCC you got no line, you cant even call and it is over crowded. What if something emergency happen, your gf get lost...what to do? Instead watching the fireworks on the countdown, you were actually counting down when you can search your gf back.


Sungai Wang even though they had Timesquare, Pavilion, Lot10, etc but the parking spaces are still limited. Besides no one tell you Mat Rempit there are much more crazier than what we have in Curve? They snatch and steal your wallet. If you were planning to go clubbing after that...wish you luck with your empty pocket.




MAD HUGE right?





Everyone stop fighting and talking at the moment. Spray war to be continue after this.






Suddenly look so girlish with the pink.







You know when you hug me in this way under the fireworks, i gotta a feeling...that i never realised. So nice, so warmth, so safe, so SWEET!






Happy New Year 2010 Dumb Ass...




He never like me calling him DUMB ASS...at first







But now, if one day i dint call him DUMB ASS or ASS HOLE he will ask me bout that, i guess he's in love with that name. So just now we were having some chat in the restaurant and there i call him ASS HOLE. There he go asking me questions " Do i really meant to you just like A ASS HOLE ?" some more showing me that size of the asshole. IT LMAO.

HEY!!! MR SUN, now I'm telling you and all of you, i might be rude for addressing you in that way but...its my sweetest name for the beloved one. Stop laughing!






Couple is E-V-E-R-Y-W-H-E-R-E








Not only us who involve in SPRAY WAR. I'm only one one one one one...of it
You know what I've learn today? Spray war need knowledge too ok! For near you will definitely need the snow, but for far you will need those spray with colours. I'm genius, am i?


If the people don't really mess with you, try to be good using the colour spray, it is much more easier to clean and remove but the spray is too sticky.






Gang picture

Couple of the day...1 pair get lost in nowhere





SeeMeRun a.k.a Yik are born to be a poser. LOL





Finally all were here in a picture. I never met before until today, glad that we were all mad and had great time together.







Halloween on Dec 31st???






Gf dump by the Bf






Mad





Insane + Mad
Note: my bf had nothing to do with it.






Samuel abandon his gf and came to us.





His gf and my bf






You will never feel the real world when you trying to revenge all the time, only exhausted at last.




Yes, you guys might be thinking im the biggest insane and brainless chic in the world but im really tired to find out right or wrong. Im not sure that i will not regreted in the future but i dont feel like wasting any of my time to think will i? am i? Instead of like that, its better to give a try using the time to think.




And i know some of my friend are still scolding me after reading this post but still...if one day it happen...hopefully your shoulder is still here for me when his were gone.





For now, let it be . Who knows he might turn to my Mr Right at the age of my 26 ???

You guys judge a lot by a post, but do you know him outside the post? Im just 20 right now and its not too late even if im in some wrong relationship that doens't work out at the end. I still have time if im not dying soon right? I apprieciate your comment dear readers, spammer too. But tell ya, if you spam me using real ID, I s-a-l-u-t-e you. So far, none of you. Pathetic people.





Get back to the topic...


Its crowd, but still its not that crowd...







We were under the fireworks,
Hand to hand, Arms to arms,
Heart to heart, and eye to the sky
I feel your heartbeat using my back, can you feel mine?


If you don't, let me tell ya

It stop for a second when the time you said I LOVE YOU, Happy New Year Bii.

And for that second, you tattoo on my heart...a kiss on the forehead that i'll never forget when i look backwards to you.







0 comments:

 

N.o.t.e

World Peace

Mwah!

Since I Met My Sun-shine

    Daisypath Anniversary tickers