Tiffany Tan
this site the web

So what we gona have, dessert or disaster?




Power failure in a sudden, me and sister tummy are calling! The whole housing area went black in one piece. It reminds me of those day when i were small little kid. Love electricity cut down so that i could act like I'm celebrating birthday again. Blow the candle!!!


Then Bubu came and we went Red Island Cafe for supper. Damn charm! The double storey shop lot only got 4 worker. You thought 4 for waiter, no way! Its cashier, chef, waiter and drink mixer. Pathetic right? But since we reach and don't feel like going here and there so...we stay right here and spend longer to wait the food arrive.




Fatty chubby sis is starving!





My sis only like FISH AND CHIP. Gawd~





Cantonese Fried Kuey Teow





Look at sis happy face when she got her food




Awww~*pinch*






Me and Bubu favourite choice. Nasi Lemak with Rendang Chicken. Extra nuts for Bubu, he like nuts alot and i hate. Its better in this way right, what i hate he like it, what i like he love it too.

The Rendang is so nice! Spices me likey~
Gotta stop eating rice now! I gain 1kg OMG!!! Why i eat rice lately? All because of the spices!
Shut my mouth, stop the food!




He pampered me like no one does. Handle with care because I'm fragile!






He bought another bitch to date with me!!!






And you can see my heart beating
You can see it through my chest

A little missing you, not to often but recently.





Sis ate finished her food and actually she told mum that she will share with her. Luckily mum is not hungry if not gonna took ages to wait for the food again.






Awwww~guilty face she's showing us.





Bubu with bloated tummy. *burp*







I want your ugly
I want your disease
I want your everything







As long as it’s free
I want your love
Love-love-love
I want your love


0 comments:

 

N.o.t.e

World Peace

Mwah!

Since I Met My Sun-shine

    Daisypath Anniversary tickers