Tiffany Tan
this site the web

a new experience in SUB ACADEMY

heading to SUB ACADEMY that located at JALAN IMBI in the noon time.
luckily there is no jam and my house in nearby there^^
cause im always the queen of late, i bet all my frens know about this and they are used to wait for me...LOL...kinda paiseh but i just cant change that bad habbit for being slow after wake from my bed. any good suggestion to help me?
going to SUB is because a help for my fren fren's
she having exam now and need model for it...so since i have nothing to loose but gain i promised her

while the beauticians are preparing the tools...they are nervous tho
they start about 2 and end around 4+ if im not forgotten
they start by cleansing my face, follow by mask and moisture...and ofcourse some massage as well for the back.
the massage i feel relieve after trying it, but just couldnt sleep at that moment (a little bit nervous). so after that, she did a face massage for me
this time...i slept without notice

the sickest part is, u know when and how i awake? the answer is...i heard myself snoring!
i feel so "fish" at that moment and ofcourse im shock with my so unbelivable act because i dont snore while i sleep at all. U must be thinking how im gona find out when im sleeping? this is because nobody tell me when i sleep beside them before! ta-daaa~~but i snore twice at there. fishy me!

later on, they did some manicure for me. as usual to remove the dead skin, paint my nails....
-end-


after the SUB experience...met kent for a tea break^^
he just back from his gym but not forgetting to buy me my FAV TART from TONG KEE
but honestly, this tart which is from MIDVALLEY have some kinda smell that i feel not used to it. Feel like vomiting =.=


his dog food is out of stock so we headed to the shop to refill some for FIFI

at that moment...guess what i've found?
a biscuit that look alike what humans eat but more expensive than what we took!


AND THIS! SALMON~lol
nowadays dog can eat japanese food, western...they seems much more "hang fuk" than some of the people especially african people that got to eat stems.

0 comments:

 

N.o.t.e

World Peace

Mwah!

Since I Met My Sun-shine

    Daisypath Anniversary tickers