Tiffany Tan
this site the web

Im Mad because I Love U

I was mad with him this 2 days. Its not like im those crazy bitch finding excuses to argue with him but what he's doing i totally dont agree with it. Last night we were talking on the phone happily and suddenly, i cant stand anymore and we touch that topic.

His promises like never gonna be real. I was very very mad because i care and im worried of him. Does he know that? What the hell im making myself that mad and emo because of you! If you really did care about our future, you'll do it for me right? You promised me...you remember?

The one who care is always the one who love yo most, like your mom. If she dont, she wont telling me all your shit stuff. We care because we love you!

0 comments:

 

N.o.t.e

World Peace

Mwah!

Since I Met My Sun-shine

    Daisypath Anniversary tickers