Tiffany Tan
this site the web

Meet up with the dance freak!

AUG 27, 2009


This two day were busying practice my dance. Have to prepare and choreograph for the talent session. I hate! Assignment all were coming in a bunch and test too! What am i suppose to go first. I prefer sing actually but i dont really good in singing, if i sing idk what the judge like CANDY CHEAH and JOJO will critic. IM SCARED! So i'll just have to dance. I used to dance in my high school time but now...i havent say hello to it such a long time.

Im just too lazy to do it alone, so i need help from Mr. fei!
Before we went to practice we headed for lunch first at Bukit Tinggi Jusco DRAGON-I
EH-HEM~ambiance here is comfortable enough for lazy ppl like me

Dumpling Ramen

My xiao long bao....em-hmnnn yummmmm

Found this big nerdie spec at his car and i started to act like a camwhore...in public area, and i saw some ppl are looking at me...I DONT CARE!


Later then~we move the ass and get our self digest and start to practise!




Oh-LaLa...i love his spec alooooot!

Change up and start~lazieeee day! First...have to stretch and warm up.
HATE HATE HATE
Long time no see lo kawan~damn suffer
around 5pm we done with it. Left 8 bars to go. Next week gonna be the day~sick!
Add Image

0 comments:

 

N.o.t.e

World Peace

Mwah!

Since I Met My Sun-shine

    Daisypath Anniversary tickers